MER Module 4 - "ORIGINAL FACE" : Releasing and balancing the face, cranium, neck, breath and arms
Myofascial Energetic Release Module IV
Releasing and Balancing the Face, Cranium, Neck, Breath and Arms
You will learn:
• Learn about spatial relationships of the segments of the torso (spatial medicine)
• Treatment of the fascial network of the breathing structures
• Learn four soft listening techniques for breath release
• Learn how to treat shock and trauma of the breathing structures.
• Learn a comprehensive treatment plan for neck, elbow, shoulder, wrist and hand pain.
• Learn to work with the face and head. Incorporating a treatment plan for Headaches and Jaw pain.
• Learn the functional anatomy of the myofascial system of the breath , arms, face and cranium
• Learn to treat the Liver, Lungs and Stomach. Learn about the motility and mobility of the Viscera.
• Learn to work effectively with Frozen Shoulder, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Jaw Pain ( TMJ ) and Headaches
Many upper body conditions stubbornly persist despite conventional bodywork techniques. In this module students will learn a comprehensive methodology to work with the neck, breath, arms and face. Students will discover the psychology of these areas and how to work with and trigger the body’s natural trauma releasing abilities using breath-work and a 5 point understanding of working with autonomic and emotional release.
Critically, students will also learn how to educate clients about the psychosomatic sources of pain and how to work with the most common pain syndromes of the upper body.
This module will include a review of rotator cuff anatomy, palpation of the rotator cuff muscles and related structures.
The chest and diaphragm are often overlooked as primary contributors to back and shoulder issues. As the source of our breath and our taking in of life, these core muscles are often tight, constricting breathing, energy flow, and movement.
We learn and review simple but powerful methods to release the diaphragm, sternum, and ribcage, creating a noticeable opening right away, and helping your clients to breathe twice as deeply with half the effort.
You will learn to effectively liberate the shoulder, and also focus on techniques to release the muscles and fascia of the hands, thumbs and forearms; increasing mobility in the corresponding joints; and releasing the forearm muscles.
In all six modules there is an environment of learning, empathy, presence and acceptance.
In this space the students can feel safe to move into new and profound spaces of experiencing their healing powers and the science and art of holistic myofascial release.
The training fosters both a deep journey into learning to work effectively with the myofascial and the understanding and practice of working holistically with the body-mind and feelings as one organic unity.
The experience can be one of freedom from pain and emotional awareness and a deeper realization of oneself.
Throughout the training there will be a emphasis on meditation teaching a space of mindfulness and presence when working with people.