MER Module 5 - "INSPIRATION" : Balancing the breath
Myofascial Energetic Release Module V
« Inspiration »
Balancing and opening to Breath
You will learn:
Opening the Breath takes you through the essential motions of breath in the rib cage, spine, shoulder, and neck and how to enhance those motions for both the inhale and the exhale to achieve a full and easy breath which will only assist in getting other benefits you seek for your clients. This program concentrates on manual therapy, but has plenty of information energy and breath and movement and breath.
Each technique is clearly explained and demonstrated, with variations included, for your easy application in whatever practice approach you take. The techniques are also put together into a ‘session’, so that you can apply the techniques with an easy flow for best results.
• Learning a in-depth evaluation of the breath, through bodyreading of the head and neck, ribcage, shoulders spine and pelvis
• Deep bodywork and breath, working the muscles of breath, while the client breaths deeply and consistently. This unique approach of MER combines deep and soft bodywork with breath therapy.
• Learn to work with your clients individual breath pattern structuring session to meet your clients needs.
• By breathing in an open, relaxed way, your body begins to create an increased state of energy called Activation that helps to uncover, release and integrate physical, emotional and mental patterns in your client.
• Adding Myofascial Unwinding together with breath therapy. This is a powerful combination supported by deep and sensitive touch.
• The importance of Emotional Anatomy and emotional development.
• The Trauma vs. Shock model for healing dissociation.
In all six modules there is an environment of learning, empathy, presence and acceptance.
In this space the students can feel safe to move into new and profound spaces of experiencing their healing powers and the science and art of holistic myofascial release.
The training fosters both a deep journey into learning to work effectively with the myofascial and the understanding and practice of working holistically with the body-mind and feelings as one organic unity.
The experience can be one of freedom from pain and emotional awareness and a deeper realization of oneself.
Throughout the training there will be a emphasis on meditation teaching a space of mindfulness and presence when working with people.